As Assistant Director of Human Resources for the City of Eden, Teri manages, oversees, administers and coordinates the City's human resource process and functions including classification and pay, employee relations, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, and benefits administration. She also serves as liaison on personnel matters, which include interpretation of actions, policies and procedures for employees, supervisors, the City Manager, City Council, and the general public.
- Over 25 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Performed Human Resources for VF Corporation.
- Attended Rockingham Community College.
- Personnel Specialist for the City of Eden 2001-2015.
- Graduate of the 2016 Government Municipal Administration program at the UNC School of Government.
- Assistant Director of Human Resources for the City of Eden 2015-present.