As Assistant Finance Director for the City of Eden, Amy performs technical and specialized accounting work in the municipal program. She also assista in the managerial and professional duties in planning, organizing and directing the financial functions for the City.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business with an Accounting Major from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 1992.
- Certified Public Accountant in the Commonwealth of Virginia since 1995 and State of North Carolina since 2006.
- Finance Officer for the Town of Stoneville from 1992-2005.
- Accounting Coordinator for the City of Eden 2005-2015.
- Assistant Director of Finance for the City of Eden 2015-present.