As Director of Finance & Personnel for the City of Eden, Tammie performs managerial and professional duties in planning, organizing and directing the financial and personnel functions of the City. She exercises considerably independent judgment and initiative in planning and directing the fiscal control system. Her work is performed in accordance with established municipal finance procedures, local ordinances and North Carolina General Statutes governing the responsibilities of local government financial operations.
- Earned an Associate in Arts Degree from Rockingham Community College in 2002.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Guilford College in 2004.
- Worked in Private Accounting/Bookkeeping from 1988-1999.
- Worked in Corporate/Cost Accounting from 1999-2004.
- Accounting Coordinator for the City of Eden 2004-2005.
- Completed the Municipal and County Administration Program at the UNC School of Government in 2007.
- Director of Finance & Personnel for the City of Eden 2005-present.